Researchmoz added Most up-to-date research on “Telecom Industry Business Outlook and Procurement Report August 2018 – January 2019” to its huge collection of research reports.
GlobalDatas “Telecom Industry Business Outlook and Procurement Report August 2018 – January 2019”, examines executives opinions on the business outlook and procurement activities. Organizations can learn about key business priorities, changes in capital expenditure, global emerging and developed markets, procurement practices, and key information about the organizations digital transformation strategies along with investment in emerging technologies. Additionally, it provides information categorized by region and company types.
Get Free Research Summary of The Report: https://www.researchmoz.us/enquiry.php?type=S&repid=1925934
The highest percentages of telecom industry executives identify improving operational efficiency and expansion in the current market as the foremost priorities of telecom enterprises over the next six months. Moreover, companies are also focusing towards the new products development and stabilizing companys finances to address growing telecom needs, revenue pressure, and operating margins. Furthermore, the US and China are the leading developed and emerging markets, respectively, that are expected to offer significant growth prospects to the telecom sector. While companies are facing critical challenges such as cost containment, rising competition, and market uncertainty, 54% of respondents anticipate a rise in M&A activities over the next six months to counter these challenges. Additionally, executives identified that new product development and IT infrastructure development are expected to gain significant increase in capital expenditure within the companies procurement budget. The survey also reveals that internet of things (IoT) and artificial intelligence are the key emerging technologies that are expected to gain investment in the telecom industry over the next two years.
What else does this report offer?
– Key business priorities: examines the telecom companies important priorities for August 2018-January 2019
– Emerging and developed markets: provides information about key emerging and developed markets that are expected to offer significant growth over the next six months
– Change in M&A activity: analyzes telecom industry executives opinions on changes in merger and acquisition activities globally
– Business concerns: identifies major business concerns that are likely to impact manufacturers and suppliers
– Change in firms capital expenditure: tracks the changes expected to occur in capital expenditure towards different areas of the company
– Change in procurement activities, and resources and objectives: evaluates what percentage of change will occur in firms procurement activities and how its resources and objectives will shift over the next six months
Have Any Query? Ask Our Expert @ https://www.researchmoz.us/enquiry.php?type=E&repid=1925934
(*Fill the form and our sales representative will get back to you for assistance)
– Improving operational efficiency, expansion in the current market, and new product development are the top three priorities for the telecom companies over the next six months
– The majority of respondents anticipate an increase or significant increase in the number of M&A activities within the global telecom industry over the next six months
– Increased use of technology and internal operating cost reduction are identified as the industrys key procurement resources and objectives during August 2018-January 2019
– The majority of respondents indicate an increase or significant increase in the number of procurements activities towards both IT services and marketing activities over the next six months
– More than one-third of telecom industry executives expect a somewhat or significant increase in the supplier prices over the next six months
– Business innovation and operations enablement and innovation are expected to have the highest scope for digital transformation within the telecom industry.
Reasons to buy
– The report highlights the key business priorities thus helping telecom companies to realign their business strategy
– Provides an understanding of key emerging and developed markets for the global telecom industry – develop or adjust business expansion plans by gaining insights into the potential growth offering market
– Assists telecom companies to take informed decisions by providing information on the latest mergers and acquisitions within the market and by presenting executives views on the global M&A trend
– Gives analysis on global telecom procurement budget expenditure and provides information on how procurement resources and objectives will change within the telecom industry during August 2018-January 2019
– Additionally, realign digital transformation within your organization by identifying the scope, challenges, and essentials of digital transformation within the telecom industry.
You can Purchase This Report from Here @ https://www.researchmoz.com/checkout?rep_id=1925934&licType=S
Mr. Nachiket Ghumare,
Toll Free: 866-997-4948 (US-CANADA)
Email: [email protected]
Follow us on LinkedIn @ http://bit.ly/2RtaFUo
Follow us on Blogger @ https://marketnews-24.blogspot.com/