The rapid increase in data traffic generated every day is putting the traditional data centre architecture under heavy constraints. Data traffic from social media, corporate e-mails, IoT applications and machine-to-machine communication is causing data explosion. Most of the type of data generated are images and videos which take a lot of space. Traditional data centres are gradually becoming inefficient to handle this data explosion and immediately need to revamp their architecture. Data centre networking is a consolidated solution which interconnects a number of servers in a data centre. Data centre networking is a cost-effective solution for the organizations and hence it is rapidly gaining traction.
The data explosion is creating need for a data centre which is efficient, scalable, reliable and high performing. Data centre networking solutions improve the application delivery, increase bandwidth and improve network traffic visibility. Data centre networking is expected to witness very high growth during the forecast period.
Data Centre Networking Market: Drivers and Restraints
The increase in number of mega data centres is creating the need for data centre networking. Data centre networking is used to interconnect a number of servers in mega data centres. In order to increase the bandwidth, improve efficiency and store the abundance of data generated every day, data centre networking is used. Further, increase in data centre investment is also one of the major driving factors for data centre networking market. Big data also plays an important role in the growth of data centre networking.
One of the hurdles in the data centre networking market is lack of trained resources. The data centres are increasingly moving towards virtualization. However, there is a lack of IT trained professionals to assist in data centre virtualization. Further, many companies have adopted virtualization, however their server virtualization is still dependent on some hardware systems that are still not horizontally scalable.
For more information ask for sample report @ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/samples/17245
Global Data Centre Networking Market: Market Segmentation
Global Data Centre Networking Market can be divided into two segments, based on Components and Application.
Segmentation on basis of Components for Data Centre Networking Market:
The major segments of Data Centre Networking market on basis of components include:
- Ethernet Switches
- Network Security Equipment
Segmentation on basis of Application for Data Centre Networking Market:
The major segments of Data Centre Networking market on basis of application include:
- IT & Telecom
Request to Browse Full Table of Content, figure and Tables @ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/toc/17245
Global Data Centre Networking Competitive Landscape
Some of the prominent players in the Data Centre Networking market include Alcatel Lucent, Brocade Communications Systems, Inc., Cisco Systems, Inc., Dell EMC, Fujitsu, Hewlett Packard Enterprise Development LP, Hitachi Data Systems, IBM, Intel Corporation, Microsoft and VMware among others.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Global Data Centre Networking Market Segments
- Global Data Centre Networking Market Dynamics
- Historical Actual Market Size, 2015 – 2016
- Global Data Centre Networking Market Size & Forecast 2016 to 2027
- Supply & Demand Value Chain for Data Centre Networking Market
- Global Data Centre Networking Market Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved in Data Centre Networking Market
- Data Centre Networking Technology
- Value Chain of Data Centre Networking
- Global Data Centre Networking Market Drivers and Restraints
Regional analysis for Global Data Centre Networking Market includes
- North America Data Centre Networking Market
- US & Canada
- Latin America Data Centre Networking Market
- Brazil, Argentina & Others
- Europe Data Centre Networking Market
- Asia Pacific Data Centre Networking Market
- Australia and New Zealand (ANZ)
- Greater China
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Japan Data Centre Networking Market
- Middle East and Africa Data Centre Networking Market
- GCC Countries
- Other Middle East
- North Africa
- South Africa
- Other Africa
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics of the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and product offerings
- Potential and niche segments/regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective towards market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint